By sending appeals, the person handling the appeal (hereinafter referred to as the User) through the website caffitaly.com.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Site) grants the Company or FLP (hereinafter referred to as the Company) the right to process his personal data in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and for the purpose indicated below.
Consent to the processing of personal data is granted from the moment the User sends the appeal through the website by clicking on the button “Send”, “Order” or “Order a call”.
In particular, the User consents to the processing of his personal data, including any action or set of actions, such as collecting, recording, storing, storing, adapting, modifying, restoring, using and distributing (distributing, implementing , transfer), de-identification, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems.
The user also agrees to other actions that may be carried out by the Company with his personal data in written (paper), electronic and other form, including but not limited to such personal data:
- user name and surname;
- E-mail address
- contact number;
- other contact information at the request of the user.
Purpose of processing personal data
If we collect personal information for specific purposes, we will not hold it for longer than is necessary to fulfill this goal, of course, if we must store it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or intentional destruction, when we deleted the information of our services, we cannot immediately remove the residual copies from our servers or delete information from backup systems.
User rights – the subject of personal data:
- know the location of the personal data base containing the user’s personal data, its purpose and name;
- the location of the owner and managers of personal data or give an appropriate order to obtain this information to an authorized representative, except as required by law;
- receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties, to which the personal data of the User is transmitted
- have access to your personal data;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of the request, except as required by law, an answer stating whether the user’s personal data is stored in the personal data database, as well as receiving the content of personal data stored;
- make a motivated demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy personal data by the owner and / or manager of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to protect personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or late submission, as well as protection from data provision, are unreliable or damaging honor, dignity and business reputation;
- to file complaints about the processing of personal data with state authorities and with officials authorized to ensure the protection of personal data, or to the court;
- apply remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data.
- Personal data, except for anonymous personal data, on the access mode are information with limited access.
The company discloses personal and other user data solely for the purpose related to the consideration of its appeals.
In accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, the Company may disclose part of user data to third parties for purposes related to their legal rights and powers, including government agencies and institutions, local authorities, utilities, subject to the established procedure for providing such data .
The use of personal data with historical, statistical or scientific purpose is carried out in an impersonal form. The use of personal user data in an impersonal form does not require his additional consent.
The company ensures the security of user data from loss, publicity and unauthorized access by third parties using security technology, the introduction of restricted access and control of access to data by authorized employees.
The user also consents to the transmission of information, messages to the email addresses provided to them, telephone numbers, and the like.